Variables for information about monitored system

Need new test, action, option? Post request here.
oakyuz

Variables for information about monitored system

Post by oakyuz »

Hi

We are using HM 12.50 on Windows 2012 R2.

Is it possible to implement variables like the followings to be used in action profiles:

%CPUCount% -- number of CPUs in the system
%CPUInfo% -- CPU info in the server
%MemoryAmount% -- the amount of the memory in the server

I would like to send these information in the mail alert to provide details about the monitored system to the related users. Currently, I enter these info manually into %CommentLineX%. However, the changes to these information are hard to maintain. When the values for these resources are changed, the mail alerts inform the users incorrectly.

Regards
OÄŸuzhan
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

We have similar plans - variables that can collect data using other tests related to the host (e.g. %RelatedCPUinfo%, %RelatedDiskInfo%, %RelatedProcessInfo%).
Now sure how to format collected data. Some customers may need testname+status+reply; some will need reply+comment; some will need comma separated data, some may ask for HTML table and so on :roll:

Regards
Alex
oakyuz

Post by oakyuz »

Hi Alex

Thanks for your reply. I imagined this information may be pulled via a WMI query within the CPU test probe (when CPU info needed). That was an assumption. Actually, I do not have any idea technically as not being a developer.

Regards
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

Done in version 12.60

Regards
Alex
oakyuz

Post by oakyuz »

Thanks Alex, I will try as soon as possible.

Regards