ODBC Logging stop

All questions related to installations, configurations and maintenance of Advanced Host Monitor (including additional tools such as RMA for Windows, RMA Manager, Web Servie, RCC).
yesm1

ODBC Logging stop

Post by yesm1 »

ODBC Logging is stopped for 3 days.
In the system log I found the entry:
"More than 8 consecutive log errors occured.
Primary logging paused for 5 min (use Options dialog to resume logging manually)"
How can I resume it maually?

The the log errors are :
"Primary log error. ODBC error code: 4294967295 ([Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The conversion of a char data type to a datetime data type resulted in an out-of-range datetime value"
Could be the problem due to Country Code of SQLServer 2005?

Many thank for ou help

Simone
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

Primary logging paused for 5 min (use Options dialog to resume logging manually)"
How can I resume it maually?
Just open Options dialog and click Ok button.
But 1st you should fix the reason of the problem.
"Primary log error. ODBC error code: 4294967295 ([Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The conversion of a char data type to a datetime data type resulted in an out-of-range datetime value"
Probably server is setup to use diferent date format than system date format (system where HostMonitor is running)?
There are various solutions.
E.g.
- you may use CONVERT function in your SQL query.
- you may use GETDATE or CURRENT_TIMESTAMP functions in your SQL query (instead of %Date%, %DateTime% variables)
- you may tell HostMonitor to use different date/time format. "Use fixed date&time formats" option located on Misc page in the Options dialog
- you may change Windows regional options
- etc.

Regards
Alex