KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

No register key on upgrade to 3.02

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KS-Soft Forum Index -> HostMonitor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. I've used Hostmonitor 1.76 and upgraded to 3.02. I tried to use my old key to register. But it does not work.
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it doesn't work. Please, read registration information at
http://www.ks-soft.net/hostmon.eng/regmon.htm

Regards
Alex

[ This Message was edited by: KS-Soft on 2002-04-10 01:17 ]
ccooper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem, I thought when we first registered it entitled us to free upgrades until 4.0. You are saying we need to purchase an upgrade??
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2002 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We always do what we promised.
At April 08, 2002 we have uploaded on site HostMonitor 3.00 Beta. And at April 08, 2002 we promised: everybody who bought license for HostMonitor will have free updates until version 4.0 (exclude 4.0).
Before April 08, 2002 we had another agreement on site: you will have free upgrades until version 2.0 (exclude 2.0).
Remember?
This is means: if you bought license for HostMonitor before April 08, 2002, you have to pay for upgrade to version 3.0 (50%). If you bought license after April 08, 2002, you will pay 50% for version 4.0 (of course if you will need version 4.0).
I think this is justly because version 3.0 more expensive than version 0.10. Also with some users we have other agreements (e.g. some customers have lifetime updates).

Dear Ccooper, I don't have any idea what kind of license (and agreement) do you have. If you have question about your license, please, send e-mail to line1@ks-soft.net, provide your registration name and/or order number and we will be happy to answer.

Regards
Alex Kozlov
ccooper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, that makes perfect sense. Thanks for your response. One small question though, whatever happened to version 2? Thanks.
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have version 2.0 Alpha, you can find some information about this version in What's new section. But version 2.0 was not ready for sale, and version 3.0 much better.

Regards
Alex
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KS-Soft Forum Index -> HostMonitor All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: