Master-Slave dependency list

All questions related to installations, configurations and maintenance of Advanced Host Monitor (including additional tools such as RMA for Windows, RMA Manager, Web Servie, RCC).
vcatuor

Master-Slave dependency list

Post by vcatuor »

Hi,

I've now been using AHM for a month or so and as things evolved a bit (used it 10 years ago in another company), getting used to it again (a huge time saver, love it), I do see, in the web console network map a n interesting view of relationships.

However I can't find out why some nodes are linked with others as I didn't find any master-slave relationship; is there a way to have a list of relations for a specific node ?

Moreover I see on this map the HostMonitor logo, but not linked to the rest, only to a 'test' node which has no relationships; instead, the central node on the map is a simple spot with 'localhost' on it (that is my HostMonitor server: I couldn't find the Best practice info to have that straight, the HM Server in the center represented by its logo

Thanks in advance for any help
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

HostMonitor version?
Could you send screen shots and .HML file and agents.lst file to support by mail?

Regards
Alex