KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Pause Alerting\monitoring on individual test basis...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mpriess

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would it be possible to add the ability to Pause alerting andor monitoring on an individual test basis for a scheduled period of time?

One other thing...
Will the ability to restrict users access to certain folders be possible in future revisions? For instance, under folder properties have another tab to specify what users have permission.

We'll be upgrading to 4.0 soon by purchasing the lifetime updates option. Thanks for a great product Alex!
mpriess

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Alex,

To add to the first post. I realize this can be done with schedules but we need something that can be done from the web because of some administrators we have running linux workstations. In addition, considering the frequency and differing times that code rollouts and maintenance take place...using schedules would be tedious to update on a daily basis. Also, we have ongoing problems with people not re-enabling tests despite constant reminders and warnings and such...a "sleep for 2 hours" type of option would help remedy this. I know that is being pretty picky :smile:Let me know what you think. thx for the consideration.

Regards,
Mark
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have both items in our "to do" list with medium priority. I think some day it will be implemented, but I cannot provide date..

Regards
Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Wish list All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: