KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Test an alert action.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The provider's server manager showed me that right after the HTTP GET call, the program sends - right away - [FIN, ACK] without waiting to the server to respond, what makes (to his opinion) the HTTP call to be canceled.

Normally HostMonitor should wait for reply. We will check, if it does not wait, I think its easy to fix.
What version of HostMonitor do you use? May be some old one? We improved HTTP Request action method several times.

Quote:
Sending me again and again to try, collect, and send more and more information - feels to me like throwing the ball in the wrong direction.

again and again?
Sorry, if you feel like this but as I see we had just 2 basic requests:
- on February 05 we asked to get data using WireShark and send WireShark log to us
- on February 09 we asked about your license (its easy to check using HostMonitor menu Help->License or RCC menu Help->About HM).
As I see you did not provide requested data - we have no logs, no license details.

Please send requested data to support@ks-soft.net
- your registration name and/or order number
- HostMonitor version number
- WireShark logs

Regards
Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: