More icons please ...

Need new test, action, option? Post request here.
Chris

Post by Chris »

Hello

I'm a french consultant and i admin a lots of customer's network. Your soft seams to be perfect, he has the fonctions and the look i'm looking for . Very good job. I planned to buy it and to recommend it to my customers.
Just one wish : would it be possible to have the choice of the icon. You have only two icons for the tests (computer and CD/disk). I could be interesting to have a bigger choice to affet a precise icon to a device type (PC, server, switch, rooter, Web Site, FTP site, etc ...). I think the monitoring could be easier.If we could sort by "device type" it would be absolutly marvelous ...
What do you think about his ?
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

Chris,

>I'm a french consultant and i admin a lots of customer's network. Your soft seams to be perfect, he has the fonctions and the look i'm looking for . Very good job. I planned to buy it and to recommend it to my customers.

Thank you

>Just one wish : would it be possible to have the choice of the icon. You have only two icons for the tests (computer and CD/disk). I could be interesting to have a bigger choice to affet a precise icon to a device type (PC, server, switch, rooter, Web Site, FTP site, etc ...). I think the monitoring could be easier.If we could sort by "device type" it would be absolutly marvelous ...

Yes, we have this task in our "to do" list. But this task has "low" priority, so I cannot say when it will be implemented.

Regards
Alex