KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

More flexibility when assigning Operators to Folders

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrw

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 3:09 am    Post subject: More flexibility when assigning Operators to Folders Reply with quote

Hi,
We have several Operators that each have read access for their specific folder so they can log in to the web-interface and keep an eye out for problems on a larger display.

Now I had to assign one Operator to a second folder so he could see both folders at the same time. But this was not possible to do in the User profiles GUI since I can only give him access to either 1 folder only(and subfolders), all folders or none.
It would really help if I could pick several folders. Can this be implemented?
So when he logs in to the web-interface he sees all the folders he has access to.
My only solution now is to either move one of the folders into the other, or set up two accounts. To move the folder is not an option for us so I had to give him another separate account. This requires him to open 2 browsers and log in to them both. But this halves the space on the display of course.

I would be very happy if you can come up with a solution for this.

Thanks
//Andreas..
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It would really help if I could pick several folders. Can this be implemented?

Its possible but not easy - a lot of code has to be checked so do not expext this option any time soon.

Regards
Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Wish list All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: