KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

PS's no longer show under network to monitor an App

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tacllem

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:20 pm    Post subject: PS's no longer show under network to monitor an App Reply with quote

Hello.
A recent update from Microsoft makes PC's no longer show under the Network group in File Explorer for Domain computers. I need to monitor if an application is running on three different machines. When adding a process monitor the screen askes to select the PC. But the list is now blank. Is there an alternate was to add an application monitor?
I am using host monitor 12.98
I have enabled network sharing, turned off the windows firewall, removed the anti virus. I can map to all the C$ shares. I have shared a folder on each machine. Network discovery is enabled.

Thoughts?
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A recent update from Microsoft makes PC's no longer show under the Network group in File Explorer for Domain computers.

Windows version on HostMonitor system?
Windows version on DC?
Windows version on target system?

Quote:
When adding a process monitor the screen askes to select the PC. But the list is now blank. Is there an alternate was to add an application monitor?

Application monitor? Do you mean "process test"? You may type name or IP address of the system.

Regards
Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Wish list All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: