KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Finding it diffuclt to order!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SplanK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:06 am    Post subject: Finding it diffuclt to order!! Reply with quote

Morning,
I am finding it frustratingly difficult to place an order for HM! Starting to run into our trial time limit now (starting to get popups and RCC is pausing...) but was hoping to have had this sorted by now!

Tried to order last Fri morning with a credit card (at a value we have had no problems with several times in the past), only for it to be rejected. Rather than faffing around we decided it would be easier to go down the PO route.

We followed the guidance on your website to send over the order on letter headed paper including all the details requested and a copy of the PO order form with what we want to order on it.

I sent it over to the European fax number, didn't get anything back to confirm the order so I sent an email to the European email address yesterday, including a exact copy as to what I sent over via fax in PDF form.

I was emailed back this morning to say they had received the PO request but were unable to process it. They state that I need to send them our "companies official purchase order form" (I did), or letterhead (I did this as well).

However I do note that the reply was from the US office and the fax number is different. I emailed them back within 5 minutes of receiving their email and yet I am sat here still awaiting a response.

I also copied in sales@ks.... but no response from that address either.
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usually credit card orders processed without any problems.
PO orders... yes, such orders processed with delay

>I also copied in sales@ks.... but no response from that address either.

Sorry for this. If you sent it as copy (e-mail addressed to our reseller), than we assumed it does not need our assistance. We will check this...
BrokerDirect?

Regards
Alex
SplanK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KS-Soft wrote:
Usually credit card orders processed without any problems.
PO orders... yes, such orders processed with delay

>I also copied in sales@ks.... but no response from that address either.

Sorry for this. If you sent it as copy (e-mail addressed to our reseller), than we assumed it does not need our assistance. We will check this...
BrokerDirect?

Regards
Alex

That's the one!

I think half the confusion is that I sent a fax over to the Euro fax number, and followed up with an email, but got a response back from US asking me to send to US details.... I appreciate that the time difference wont help much here either!
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We sent request to Element5/ShareIt manager, will let you know ASAP

Regards
Alex
SplanK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: