KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Different test method with same TestID

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oakyuz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:40 am    Post subject: Different test method with same TestID Reply with quote

Hi

We are using HM v9.82 on Windows 2008 R2.

I have several tests that check free memory. The method for Windows machines is WMI while it is Shell Script (SYSTEM: Mem Free (INTEGER)) for Linux machines. I would like to replace all these tests with Memory test method. However, I would like to preserve past logs and especially history charts. Is there a way to accomplish this? I guess the TestID of the new tests should be the same as the old ones. If so, is it possible to modify TestID after creating a test?

Regards,
Oguzhan
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TestID is unique ID, you cannot create new test using ID of old test (actually there is no way to set this ID manually).

Regards
Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: