KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

GUI Problem resizing event window.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xcentric

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: GUI Problem resizing event window. Reply with quote

After an upgrade from 9.16 to 9.22, I am now unable to re-size the event window below the test list. When hovering over the dividing line the re-size icon should appear so you can grab it but does not. So basically it is stuck and unable to re-size. I have sent an email with a screenshot to support.

Regards
xcentric

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. I just restored my 9.16 version and it is doing the exact same thing.

I also noticed the re-size icon appears when you hover over the lower border in the event window. Weirdness.

Regards
xcentric

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As suggested by support, hiding and showing the quick log window corrects the issue. Thank you Alex.
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not related to update. Probably this is some GUI library bug, this means such error exists in every version of HostMonitor and appears after some specific actions, like resize+hide/show some pane.
We will check details and what we can do to fix.. Do you know how exactly we can reproduce this?

Workaround? Try to hide and then show Quick Log again. If this will not help try to restart RCC or HostMonitor (what exactly application do you use).

Regards
Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Bug reports All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: