KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

connection error RMA on Windows 2008 R2 server.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JurrienFoks

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:54 am    Post subject: connection error RMA on Windows 2008 R2 server. Reply with quote

I installed a passive RMA on a Windows 2008 R2 server.
The RMA version is 3.44.
The Hostmonitor version is 7.50.

Installation of the RMA is not a problem, but when i add in the hostmonitor i get connection error. Also after trying different portnumbers.

Is this version of the RMA for Windows correct for a Windows 2008 R2 server.
KS-Soft Europe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:03 am    Post subject: connection error RMA on Windows 2008 R2 server. Reply with quote

Quote:
I installed a passive RMA on a Windows 2008 R2 server.
The RMA version is 3.44.
The Hostmonitor version is 7.50.

We recommend to use HostMonitor, RMA agents and other utilities from one installation package.
E.g. Advanced Host Monitor 7.50 comes with passive RMA 3.83
Quote:
Installation of the RMA is not a problem, but when i add in the hostmonitor i get connection error.

Do you have installed some antivirus monitors, personal firewall, content monitoring software? Non stanard winsock components?
Quote:
Also after trying different portnumbers.

Are you sure, you are using the same port number for RMA agent (Remote monitoring agent setup) and for HostMonitor (Agent connection parameters)?
Quote:
Is this version of the RMA for Windows correct for a Windows 2008 R2 server.

This is pretty old RMA agent, it is not full compatible with Windows 2008, however it should work in most cases.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: