Different Sites for HM Dashboard (Webserver)

All questions related to installations, configurations and maintenance of Advanced Host Monitor (including additional tools such as RMA for Windows, RMA Manager, Web Servie, RCC).
MirkoW

Different Sites for HM Dashboard (Webserver)

Post by MirkoW »

Hi,

it is able to use more Dashboard-Pages with different Folders?

I use the HM Webserver Dashboard but i have to many entrys to see all Servers and i want to use more Displays.
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

Not sure I understand the question.
If there are a lot of folders and entire list cannot fit on one screen you may scrool web page down. Also if you have several displays on your sysem, you may open several web browsers and scrool to different place in 2nd browser window...

Also, you may try RCC with SuperMatrix window
http://www.ks-soft.net/images/hostmon7/smatrix1.gif

Regards
Alex
MirkoW

Post by MirkoW »

Hi,

yes i cannot fit it on one screen but the Dashboard looks much better instead the Matrix-Window because i running the Dashboard on en non-interatcive Monitor-Screen. I have moved the second Display at bottom from first so i resize the Browser-Window to 2 Displays.

But i think it would be a nice feature if it is able to configure the dashboard
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

I am not sure what exactly option should help in such case :roll:
Something like "Display dashboard in 2,3,4 rows"? so 1 row (1st half of folders) can be displayed on one monitor and 2nd row (2nd half of folder) can be displayed on 2nd monitor?

Regards
Alex
MirkoW

Post by MirkoW »

okay one example it that i can choose which subfolders i want to display in different Dashboards or if i can choos how many rows i want to display for each Dashboard.