KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Issue with exporing folder variables

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grussell

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:21 pm    Post subject: Issue with exporing folder variables Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to export folders to re-import later but I've noticed that the variables I've assigned to folders do not appear in the exported text file.

For instance I use a %fvar_companyid% on each folder (under the variables tab), but this doesn't appear in any exports text files?

On a separate point - I'm looking for a way of deleting a lot of folders. But I can't find a way of doing this? And I don't want to manually right-click delete each one or I'll be 5 years older before I finish. And I can't find any DeleteFolder option in HMScript.

Help!

Gavin.
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm trying to export folders to re-import later but I've noticed that the variables I've assigned to folders do not appear in the exported text file. For instance I use a %fvar_companyid% on each folder (under the variables tab), but this doesn't appear in any exports text files?

Sorry, there is no such option yet.

Quote:
On a separate point - I'm looking for a way of deleting a lot of folders. But I can't find a way of doing this? And I don't want to manually right-click delete each one or I'll be 5 years older before I finish. And I can't find any DeleteFolder option in HMScript.

Are these folders located in one (or several) parent folders? Then you may remove parent folder with all descendant subfolders at once.

Regards
Alex
grussell

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any idea when the variables will get exported too (in future versions)?

And any idea when DeleteFolder will appear in HS Script?
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Any idea when the variables will get exported too (in future versions)?

I don't know. This task has low priority

Quote:
And any idea when DeleteFolder will appear in HS Script?

I am not sure we will add such command. Even "DeleteTest" command is not officially supported.

Regards
Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: