KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

All tests "Ot of Schedule"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MeikiL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:19 am    Post subject: All tests "Ot of Schedule" Reply with quote

Dear Sirs,
we experience last weeks a situation that all tests are "Out of Schedule" - from ping tests for every few seconds to file size every few minutes and so on. If I do a manually refresh on a single test it reports the result but when the next scheduled test has to be performed (after 20 seconds or 10 minutes) it again switches to "Out of schedule" and does not perform the test. Restarting the server does not help. After some time (between 12 to 72 hours) all tests work normal without any intervention from my side. Right now the HM runs OK.

Have checked all log files, event log etc. but do not find any indication what might cause this behaviour.

We use HM V7.78 on a VM with about 80 tests. We run sometimes interactively, sometimes as a service - but this does not matter - the "Out of schedule" effect happens in both configurations.

Appreciate your advice
Meiki
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, what Schedule have you assigned to the tests?
http://www.ks-soft.net/hostmon.eng/mframe.htm#profiles.htm

Regards
Alex
MeikiL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: All tests "Ot of Schedule" Reply with quote

Sorry - forgot to mention - all tests are "Regular Schedule" 7 Days 24 Hours every xx hour / min / sec depending on the test - ping quite often, File Size etc less.
BTW right now they area again "Out of Schedule"
Meiki
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you checked the schedule (not just name of the schedule)? Probably somebody modified schedule profile.
You can send your settings to support@ks-soft.net, we will check what is wrong. We need HML file with tests + *.LST and *.INI files from HostMonitor directory

Regards
Alex
MeikiL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: All tests "Ot of Schedule" - Resolved Reply with quote

Ridiculous - you are right - while preparing the material you requested I noticed that in the "7 Days 24 Hours" only the work hours were signed green - the non-work hours were red ! Somehow when preparing the "Work Hours" schedule I overwrote the "7 Days 24 Hours" schedule.
Put all checkboxes on green and - voila - problem solved !
You see - simple questions of an outsider are the best debugging tool !!!
(with regard to your Honor I did not write silly )
Thak you for this ...
Meiki
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are welcome

Regards
Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Bug reports All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: