KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

SLA Reports for customer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gabriel.paues

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:39 am    Post subject: SLA Reports for customer Reply with quote

Hi,

I have all test organized in a hierarchy where there are one folder per customer under the root-level and all tests that belongs to a customer is in that folder.

Now I would like to generate a monthly report for at specific customer which shows downtime/uptime for each of the customers tests. I would like to be able to show between which dates the report should be based on - pretty much like SLA Reports for a hostgroup in Nagios.

How do I achieve that?
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you need separate report set for each folder then you need to use options located on Reports page in the Folder Properties dialog.
http://www.ks-soft.net/hostmon.eng/mframe.htm#testlist.htm#FolderTree

Then you may switch to "Statistics" page and tell HostMonitor to "reset statistics monthly". Also mark "Execute action profile before reset statistics" option and create alert profile using "Generate reports" action. Set "on the schedule" condition to start action.

HostMonitor version 8.14 provides another option: SLA reports
http://www.ks-soft.net/hostmon.eng/news.htm#v824
You may define list of reports for each folder but "reset statistics" option is not necessary for SLA reports. You may create 1 alert profile with several "Generate reports" actions and start this profile using built-in Scheduler (options located on Schedules page in the Options dialog)

Regards
Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Reports All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: