KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

HostMonitor not yet listed at MonitorTools WebSite

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JuergenF

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:45 am    Post subject: HostMonitor not yet listed at MonitorTools WebSite Reply with quote

Dear KS-Soft-Team,

I found the following Website some days ago.
Maybe you are interested in it and may have listed HostMonitor there.

I can do that but wanted to ask before.
Possibly I'll get the next update of AHM for free - ah.. what a pitty, I already have an enterprise license with LifeTime updates
But what about a christmas tree - just send it via eMail

http://www.monitortools.com/enterprise/

Quote:
Welcome to the Monitor Tools web site!
On this site, you find a complete listing of network-related Monitor Tools available today. All Tools are organized by category. The collection is updated frequently. We accept new listings from software development companies and from end-users. We only accept software that is suitable for IT professionals; no single user software is accepted. We're not responsible for the contents of all topics, since they are written by end-users and developers; As the moderator of this site, we'll check every new submission to verify the correctness of the topic.
KS-Soft Europe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Re: HostMonitor not yet listed at MonitorTools WebSite Reply with quote

JuergenF wrote:
I found the following Website some days ago.
Maybe you are interested in it and may have listed HostMonitor there.
http://www.monitortools.com/enterprise/

Thank you for the information, Juergen. We have been trying to submit our software to every software site and keep in touch with it. Regarding this particular site, we had submitted our software to it, but for some reasons, our submission was declined. I submitted Advanced Host Monitor again and we will see the result.

JuergenF wrote:
Possibly I'll get the next update of AHM for free - ah.. what a pitty, I already have an enterprise license with LifeTime updates

JuergenF wrote:
But what about a christmas tree - just send it via eMail
Not sure about christmas tree, but you always may expect for the hot updates and usefull features in the newest versions and professional support.

Regards,
Max
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: