KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

License

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KS-Soft Forum Index -> HostMonitor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deadbeef

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a problem.
We have installed your product 3 days ago, and it work really well. We had a DNS problem and we have now to monitor all our websites and the dns of our provider.
This is vital information for us.
We are in the process of buying your software but you know how it works in big company's .....

So the problem is:
We are using your soft for monitoring 24/7 websites and DNS.
If something is wrong we got to be page right away.
But because our version is still in "evaluation", from time to time we have a splash screen that appear in the screen and block all action from the software.
It's a bit hard for us to place someone in front of the PC to check and close the screen ...
So is there a way to make it stop from apprearing ?
Or to make it close automatically ?

Thanks.

PS I like the fact that it's a "Standalone" product.

Ben
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deadbeef,

>So is there a way to make it stop from apprearing ?
>Or to make it close automatically ?

The only way to stop this window from appearing is registration. I have some proposition for you but its not interesting for other members of this forum. Unfortunately I don't know your e-mail address. Could you please send letter to our address line2@ks-soft.net? In this case we will be able to answer directly to you.

Regards
Alex
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KS-Soft Forum Index -> HostMonitor All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: