Pre-Sales Questions

All questions related to installations, configurations and maintenance of Advanced Host Monitor (including additional tools such as RMA for Windows, RMA Manager, Web Servie, RCC).
rjhost

Pre-Sales Questions

Post by rjhost »

Hello, I have just downloaded the trial version and the interface is feature-packed and user friendly. I am using this to monitor both Linux and Windows server and still discovering all of the uses for HostMonitor but would like to ask:

1. Can HM monitor a server's in/out monthly bandwidth (95th percentile) usage and provide graphs?

2. Can HM be configured to provide distinctive logins for users to check their ongoing bandwidth usage?

3. Can HM generate monthly reports only for the server being monitored?

4. Can "downed server" emails be sent only to user of that server?

Thanks for the continued development of this software. I tried a prior version a while back and this version is great (as far as I've tested).
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

1. Can HM monitor a server's in/out monthly bandwidth (95th percentile) usage and provide graphs?
You may use Traffic Monitor test method to monitor traffic. Use Log Analyzer to produce graphs.
2. Can HM be configured to provide distinctive logins for users to check their ongoing bandwidth usage?
You mean different users should have access to different test items? No, it cannot.
However you may produce distinctive reports for users.
3. Can HM generate monthly reports only for the server being monitored?
Probably I misunderstand this question... but what means "only" in this context?
4. Can "downed server" emails be sent only to user of that server?
Of course.

Regards
Alex