KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

KS-Soft = Fly by night?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
genasea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being this is the most commonly viewed post in this section (by number of views) I thought I would freshen the post up a bit. This company has been in business now for 20 years, so that does not qualify for anything remotely close to 'fly by night'. I have worked in IT at Fortune 100 and 500 companies that are no longer in business today. So, what does that tell you about KS-SOFT's staying power?

Our organization has been a Hostmonitor customer for the last 19 years, one year after their business started. We have been very satisfied with the product, and the support we receive. As an organization, we have purchased multiple licenses from KS-SOFT. We have had other well recognized monitoring solutions from the 'Big Guys' and get much better support from Alex and his team than the 'Big Guys' offer. The value received from Hostmonitor is unparalleled. Over the years, many of our internal groups switched from very well known monitoring solutions offered by (fill in the blank) over to Hostmonitor once they saw how much value they are offered. THEN they get a taste of the tech support from the KS-SOFT team, and never go back.

Signed,

A Very Satisfied Customer
Kris

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to chime in:

I've been been using HostMonitor for anywhere close to 2 decades now, without any interruptions over 4 jobs in the past 11 years.
I take it along to any new job and can recommend it to everyone.
While it may not be the most cosmetic appealing solution on the market, the possibilities are nearly endless and the support is A+++.
In a way, the product itself does have a 'Night Flight' aspect to it, in an aviation kind of sense.
We totally 100% trust on HostMonitor being our ears and eyes on the total infrastructure with thousands and thousands of tests being performed every hour of the day.
I'll give up HM when you pry it out of my cold, dead hands...

So there!
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for support
That's why we make it better and better

Regards
Alex
timn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Alex! Thought I would check in. Been a while. Delighted to know HM is still highly regarded by those who use it. I retired a while back, I just want you to know that after using HM for 20 years, I consider it the single most valuable tool I worked with in my entire network admin career. your software saved my rear end on more occasions than I can count. The versitility of HM never failed to amaze me. I looked at the post I made above. In the 20 years since I posted it, my opinion has not changed. Thank you so much. I would not have been half as effective were it not for your efforts.

But I've had about all the retirement I care for. Working with a couple of locals - picking up some part-time small shop stuff. As always, I'm happy to promote products I use. And HM is an amazing tool that will pay for itself many times over.

KS-Soft

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you
Have fun in retirement!

Regards
Alex
johnm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found HostMonitor back in the early 2000's and used it for 10+ years and absolutely loved it. Due to a company split in 2016 we had to part ways with the HostMonitor environment which remained with the other side of that split. Fast forward a few years and we are back with it again. I missed it!

Some in our organization poked fun at it - "are you kidding?", they said. Nope, not kidding, I am far from kidding. Coincidentally at the time, a major well-known competitor released hacked code the name escapes me now, (but I think it was something like SunBreeze or MoonWind), can't remember 😉

Anyway HM rocks & it is solid! But one thing is definitely missing.... Alex needs a clone or we need an insurance policy on Alex! 😁

Thank you Alex for giving birth to this wonderful monitoring solution and sticking with it over the years. Bravo!
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you
If you contact support by mail, you may get answers from other members of the team, not just me
Over 95% of customers send requests using e-mail, so I have backup.

Regards
Alex
johnm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooops, sorry I didn't mean to insult other members of your team. So, thank you TEAM!
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are welcome
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> References & Opinions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: