Log Analyzer Report error - not including shell script test

All questions related to installations, configurations and maintenance of Advanced Host Monitor (including additional tools such as RMA for Windows, RMA Manager, Web Servie, RCC).
pmc

Log Analyzer Report error - not including shell script test

Post by pmc »

I'm experiencing a problem with Log Analyzer report generation for "shell script" tests.

I have a report defined that should include all tests, but it fails to include several "shell script" tests that I have.

I go into Log Analyzer-Reports-Report Manager, and I have checked all the "reports to include" check boxes. But when the report is generated, the "shell script" test results don't appear at all.

I know they're making it into the log files ok (I've looked at them manually). And in fact, the regular Log Analyzer page displays them just fine, and I can click on them there to see the full page chart of the daily statistics.

But, I really need them to appear in the generated HTML report, so they can be accessed from the web service.

Is there a solution to this? Or is this a bug?

Help appreciated.

P.S. - for what it's worth, the log file format I've specified is .DBF. Don't know if that makes any difference.
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

By mistake package contains old version of Log Analyzer.
Latest one available at www.ks-soft.net/download/la404.zip
(you will need to mark "Shell Script" item in the Report Manager dialog)

Regards
Alex
pmc

Post by pmc »

Alex:

Thanks for your prompt reply. I installed Log Analyzer 4.04.

Unfortunately, the same problem continues. I checked all the boxes in Report Manager for what tests to include, but it is still not including the Shell Script tests in the generated HTML page.

Any further suggestions on what to try?
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

Sorry, my fault. There is correct version www.ks-soft.net/download/la404.zip

Regards
Alex
pmc

Post by pmc »

Thanks Alex!

It works perfectly now.

Thanks again for your quick response.