KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

date format in logs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nick Danger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:35 am    Post subject: date format in logs Reply with quote

When I go into the Log Analyzer, the pane on the right which shows the text of the log entries shows the date in Day/Month/Year format. I didn't see any place in the Options to change this...
If you don't want to bother making it configurable option, it would be a little cleaner (IMHO) if it was in the more sortable format of Year/Month/Day.

Despite the beautiful simplicity of this program, I just keep finding more and more in it and wanting to make it do more and more things...which is a very good sign.

Nice work.
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you use Log Analyzer version 4+ to analyze DBF log files (created by any version of HostMonitor) or HTML log files (created by HostMonitor version 4+), you may setup date&time format as you wish.
If "Use fixed date&time format" option is disabled, Log Analyzer uses default system format (you can change it using Regional Options application from Control Panel). If "Use fixed date&time format" option is enabled, you can setup date format using "Date format" field.
Option "Use fixed date&time format" located on Interface page in the Log Analyzer' Options dialog.
BTW: to apply changes in date format you should restart Log Analyzer

Regards
Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Wish list All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: