All questions related to installations, configurations and maintenance of Advanced Host Monitor (including additional tools such as RMA for Windows, RMA Manager, Web Servie, RCC).
CODA

Post by CODA »

Is protocol of comunicacoin the snmp or other one?
CODA

Post by CODA »

I ask this that if I want to see the usage of cpu to a servant me marks it like unknown
CODA

Post by CODA »

For that if to it(he,she) machinates I do the following preubas: usage cpu check process drive space and check services and ping, it(he,she) indicates me that usage cpu, check process as unknown unlike ping, drive space and check process
CODA

Post by CODA »

For that if to it he machinates I do the following test: usage cpu check process drive space and check services and ping, it he indicates me that usage cpu, check process as unknown unlike ping, drive space and check process
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

Not sure I understand your question. You have some problem with "Process" test while "Ping" and "Drive Free Space" test works? Probably its permission issue, "Process" and "CPU Usage" tests require administrator privileges.
What account do you use to start HostMonitor? It is running as service or application?

Regards
Alex
CODA

Post by CODA »

Since I can choose the manager's cunata, since on having chosen her it(he,she) her(it) changes to that of the localhost, or miso is since it(he,she) has the same privileges, with the difference that the account(bill) of the admin has the access to the coneccion of remote access. And her(it) l of localhost not tien this but the privileges are equal
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

Could you please speak English?