KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Discovery -->Network for bussy MIS Admins????

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KS-Soft Forum Index -> HostMonitor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CatSailer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great tool, like my old favorite IP Tools.
Except I must be Stressed Out... because I can't find a Network Discovery Tool that is able to tell between AD, PDC, BDC, Wrkstations including most basic Ports. So select a range, usages and ports... vola your Wizard will have then the correct template ready (E2K, Basic Server bandwith & Load etc.) But no... I have to do it all manualy..... just don't have the time!!!! Any tips..??
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CatSailer,

Yes, HostMonitor does not have any wizards. However I have one tip: when you create Ping or TCP test a range of IP addresses (e.g. 123.123.123.1 - 123.123.123.254) rather than a single address can be specified. In this case, HostMonitor will create a separate test for each of the addresses within that range.

Regards
Alex
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KS-Soft Forum Index -> HostMonitor All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: