KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Resource allocation error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sadek76

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:41 pm    Post subject: Resource allocation error Reply with quote

Hello again Alex,

I'm running beta version 4.48 on a W2K server with SP3 Build 2195. Every now and then I receive "Resource allocation error". To correct this problem I stop and restart the service. The syslog file does not show any errors. Any ideas?
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When and how this error appears? Popup window? Record in the event log? Does it appear when you open some dialog? Which one?

BTW: Version 4.52 is available for download
http://www.ks-soft.net/hostmon.eng/downpage.htm

Regards
Alex
sadek76

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Alex, I forgot I posted this problem. The error message would show up in a pop up window. I fixed the problem the same day. Looks like I was running out of disk space. Whoever built my server only partioned 4 gigs on a 40 gig drive to be used. I partioned the rest of the disk as a new drive, moved the application, logs and reports to the new drive and been fine since.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: