Take Files from other computer

Everything about IP-Tools
IlL

Take Files from other computer

Post by IlL »

Hi guys,

I just joined these forums. I'm definetly a noob in this subject and am very interested in learning more. I find it fascinating all the things one can do with an IP adress, but unfortunately, I know nothing.

Basically, I was wondering if any1 of you guys can help me.

I want to know if it is possible to "borrow" (hehe) a file from a computer miles away. If, and I'm sure there is a way, you guys can help me, can you explain secifically and in "noob language" with links to needed programs or anything else.

Thank you very much! 8)

PS: I'm not sure I'm in the right board or even right forum...lol sorry if this is truly unecessary and misplaced.
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

Yes, wrong forum. Purpose of IP-Tools (and this forum) is not "borrowing" files from somebody else's computer. IP-Tools is network discovering tool. Yeah, sometimes it can be used to "borrow" files but we will not give you advices about such matter.

Regards
Alex
IlL

Post by IlL »

Again, I apologise for the misplacement...

Well, if this is a private matter, please feel free to send me an e-mail concerning "borrowing files" .

Thank you very much!
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

Repeat: I will not give you advice about such matter

Regards
Alex
IlL

Post by IlL »

Ok

Well that's a waste and a dumb thing, it can't hurt any1.

The only thing I wanna borrow is a harmless picture. I fail to see any wrongdoing in this.

And if you don't want to, I am hoping somebody else in these forums can help me by e-mail.