KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

How do I configure options when it is run as a service?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LordJezo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:59 pm    Post subject: How do I configure options when it is run as a service? Reply with quote

When Hostmonitor is run as a service on Windows Server, where do I go to configure the options for it? If I open up the Hostmonitor program and then close it back down it tells me that the monitoring will stop. Is there a different way to edit everything when it is run as an automatic service when the machine is turned on?
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to configure HostMonitor that is running on local system, just click on HostMonitor's icon in system tray.
If you want to configure HostMonitor that is running on remote system and you use Terminal Service to manage remote system, please follow this link http://www.ks-soft.net/cgi-bin/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1100

Regards
Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: