KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Exporting Tests

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rbernier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:35 am    Post subject: Exporting Tests Reply with quote

I am creating a bunch of tests for a single PC that I then will use Replicator on to monitor all PCs ... When I export the tests, though, if "Treat Unknown Status as Bad" is clicked on in the test screen, and "Reverse Alert" is clicked off in the test screen, in the Export file, "ReverseAlert=Yes" and "UnknownIsBad=No" (the two options reversed from what they should be) ... I am using HM 3.71 ... Was this fixed in 3.x after 3.71 ???
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have upgrade: www.ks-soft.net/download/hm371e.zip
But I cannot reproduce this problem. Are you sure you are using HostMonitor version 3.71?

Regards
Alex
rbernier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:00 am    Post subject: Exporting Tests - Resolved Reply with quote

Our bad ... Someone else had copied over a 3.30 version of my production copy that was 3.71 ... Sorry for the mixup ... Thank you for the last update, though, it's appreciated ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: