KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Rma 's problem....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bruceash

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject: Rma 's problem.... Reply with quote

Hello,Alex,
i'm already install RMA in pcA, and hostmonitor's pcB can use RMA Manager connecting to pcA,but when i try to create a ping test in hostmonitor,then the HostMonitor additional property: "Test by". can't be change,that mean,i only can choose "HostMonitor", i can't choose "performe by that agent",like
your website said :...(i do somthing wrong??,please help me ,Thanks.)
How to use
O.k., now when you have your agents installed in different networks, how to use them?
HostMonitor since version 4.0 supports a list of remote agents and can perform tests not only by itself but also may send a request to the agent which will then execute the test. Every test in HostMonitor has now an additional property: "Test by". By default it has the value "HostMonitor"; it means that the test will be executed by HostMonitor. Alternatively you may choose an agent from drop down list and the test will be performed by that agent.
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have appropriate licene?
What is your registration name (please do not publish your registration code here, just name)?

Regards
Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: