Colors of the Folder Pan

General chat about HostMonitor (all messages posted before March 07, 2003 available here).

Post by Guest »

Hi,

would it be possible to change the color of the branch (on the left of the screen) in wich there is an alarm ?
This could be useful when searching for this one.

regards

Fred
rob_nich

Post by rob_nich »

I was just going to ask the same question.

I see the color of the taskbar icon is no longer blue and the message window describing the alarm as timed out and disappeared. Now have to look through all the test to see the one needed attention.

I'm thinking that the text color of the folder(s) in which the failed test exists could indicat where the problem is. Since a folder can contain failed test with unknown (yellow) or failed (red) the folder text color can't show both colors, but it could just be RED to indicate something is wrong the that RED folder name.

Hostmon can be used in many ways, but this would really help speed the time it takes to locate the test(s) that need attention.

Alex, keep up the good work. This is a great program. I'm only limited in use it by my lack of knowledge about it and what is possible in networking in general. Thanks.
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

Yes, I have this task in the "to do" list. Will be implemented in future versions.

Thank you

Regards
Alex

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KS-Soft on 2002-07-03 16:27 ]</font>