KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

How to open all Subfolders in Webservice automatically?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
medow1982

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:00 am    Post subject: How to open all Subfolders in Webservice automatically? Reply with quote

Hi to everybody,
Is it possible to expand/open all Folder/Subfolders in the Webservice automatically ?
Unfortunately there is no possibility to change the window size of Top Host´s dialoge, so I am not able to see the hole test name at all.
I also want to change some tabs in the Top Host view tab, because I don´t need much of them or different once, so it would so very helpful If would be able to change it.

Is there any change to do that?

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Medow
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is it possible to expand/open all Folder/Subfolders in the Webservice automatically

Sorry, no such option

Quote:
Unfortunately there is no possibility to change the window size of Top Host´s dialoge, so I am not able to see the hole test name at all.

Web interface?
You may click right mouse button on some test and use popup menu item "Test info", it will show test details, including name.

Quote:
I also want to change some tabs in the Top Host view tab, because I don´t need much of them or different once, so it would so very helpful If would be able to change it.

You may hide some groups: unmark "automatically open/close panels" option (beside "Top hosts by current/average value" option), then you may close some group by clicking on "-" sign

Regards
Alex
medow1982

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Alex,
Thanks for your reply.
The right mouse in the Web Interface works, but this is not user friendly because e.g. in the Chapter: System:Lowest disk space or all other tabs, I only See the named bar" Free Space C" but not the Testname "Free Space C on ServerX".
If I want to use the top Host windows, I can´t analyse/see anything without clicking each entry with the right mouse because everthing looks the same.
It would be so nice to enlarge the width of these tabs a little bit more or invidual.
In fact the result windows is also to large. If you are able to resize the result tab, then there would be automatically more space for the Test name tab/table within the Top Host Tab windows.
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, we are adding option to set width for TopHosts groups.
If you are using latest version, you may send request to support@ks-soft.net, provide your order number or registration name and we will provide WebService update for you.

Regards
Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: