KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

VM Host Free Datastore test

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BC_joe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:40 am    Post subject: VM Host Free Datastore test Reply with quote

Im not sure if this is a bug in HM or VMware, but we have several "VM host free datastore" test results coming in as "Invalid Datastore counters". We are running HM 9.86 and ESXi 5.0, 5.1, and 5.5. At one site, we have identical VMware 5.1 Hosts. On one host, we get the free space returned as the test result. The other returns the error. Any ideas?
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we get access to your server?

Regards
Alex
BC_joe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spoke with my boss and he wants me to try a few additional steps. I will let you know how it goes. Please let me know if you come across any information as well.
BC_joe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE: I am able to pull datastore information using the VI client and PowerCLI from all servers of our servers. I do not know what method your tests are using however, so I am not sure if that information is helpful. Also, I have been advised that our HM server holds far too much sensitive information to allow remote assistance connections. Is there another way we can troubleshoot this issue?
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't need remote assistance connection and we don't need connection to HostMonitor system. We need HTTPS connection to VM Ware host.
or we need some HTTPS results... please contact us in "normal" way - email to support@ks-soft.net

Regards
Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Bug reports All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: