KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Report Manager - Custom HTML - strange results

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlexL

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:03 am    Post subject: Report Manager - Custom HTML - strange results Reply with quote

[Version 8.86]

Hi,

I defined a Custom HTML report, using "Setup report template". In the "Test items" tab I define the contents of the report, using text and macros.

Now, whatever I specify there, for some tests I always get the test name, followed ba comma, followed by test ID.

For example, I specify there simply the word "Test":

Code:
Test<br>
and I get

Code:
Test
Test
Service-PC SFH,553
Test
Test
Test

For the (few) test this happens, I can see nothing that they could have in common.

TIA

Alex
KS-Soft Europe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:17 am    Post subject: Report Manager - Custom HTML - strange results Reply with quote

HostMonitor allows to specify custom HTML text for each test status: Good, Bad, Unknown e.t.c.
I assume, you have specified your custom HTML text "Test<br>" only for one of possible test statuses.
Also, I would recommend you to use macro-variables like %TestName%, %Reply%, %Status% e.t.c. instead of simple text.
AlexL

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: Report Manager - Custom HTML - strange results Reply with quote

KS-Soft Europe wrote:
HostMonitor allows to specify custom HTML text for each test status: Good, Bad, Unknown e.t.c.
I assume, you have specified your custom HTML text "Test<br>" only for one of possible test statuses.

I've checked and yes, you are right!

KS-Soft Europe wrote:
Also, I would recommend you to use macro-variables like %TestName%, %Reply%, %Status% e.t.c. instead of simple text.

It was just to simplify the example.

Thanks again

Alex
KS-Soft Europe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:25 am    Post subject: Report Manager - Custom HTML - strange results Reply with quote

You are welcome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: