KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

saving url result in web page

View previous topic :: View next topic  
canish

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:11 am    Post subject: saving url result in web page Reply with quote

hi everone;

I have a problem that I have defined some series of URL tests of my system. But when it gets Bad result, most probably I won't be in the office. So I want to save the URL result (the result when I call it from browser, the error web page) somewhere at the PC.

How could I do that?

Best Regards
KS-Soft Europe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are several variables, that have sense for "URL" and "HTTP" tests only:
%HostURL% - Represents URL used for the test
%HttpCode% - HTTP status code received from the server. Also this variable may return winsock error codes in case web server is not accessible (e.g. you have specified incorrect server name)
%HttpHeader% - Complete HTTP header received from the server
%HttpPage% - Represents contents of the monitored web page (first 32768 (32K) characters of the web page if test was performed by HostMonitor; first 2048 (2K) characters of the page if test was performed by RMA).
Variable may be empty if you setup URL test item to check HTTP response only, without checking content or CRC of the page. HTTP test returns an empty string if a HEADER request is used. It also returns an empty string when a monitored web server does not respond.

So, you may use these variables in actions, like "Send email" or "Execute External program".

Regards,
Max
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: