KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

UNC (availability/free space)-How to set unit to Mb in chart

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MichBeck

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: UNC (availability/free space)-How to set unit to Mb in chart Reply with quote

Hi,

I've created a HTML report by using self created html templates. I monitor the free space of the server partitions by using the "UNC (availability/free space)"method. The test result at KS HostMon are displayed in Mb. When i load the monthly generated DBF File into the Log Analyzer the values in the right column are although shown in Mb. But when i take a look to the left column the Free Space always shown in Kb. Now, whren I'am generating the reports the chart and variables although displayed in Kb. Now my question, how can I change the values in the chart and variables so that it is shown in Mb ? I have to give those reports to my customer and it isn't very nice if the customer must read those values . It wuld be very nice if anybody can help me out there.
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure I understand where do you see value displayed in Kb? Left column?? Probably you are talking about Average, Min and Max Reply fields?

Regards
Alex
MichBeck

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohh yes, you're absolutely right. The fields Average, Min and Max Reply shown in Kb when you take a look to the specific test. At the right in LogAnalyzer you can see every taken value in Mb. But in the charts I want to display the values in Mb instead of Kb.
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand now. Thank you.
We will improve that function, probably be in next version of Log Analyzer

Regards
Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Reports All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: