KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Popup and hardware configuration?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ozaron

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Popup and hardware configuration? Reply with quote

Hi,
I am a french student doing my worplacement in a computer firm. My mission consists in the implementation of a network monitoring tool. I ve tried nagios and HM, finaly we (my tutor and I) decided to keept HM. Today the firm has bought HM and I are writing the procedure of installation and configuration nevertheless i have some questions .....

Can HM send this popup through the network (not with net send) ?

What hardware configuration do i need to use HM with 15 ping test, 20 service test , 5 event log and some snmp test ?

tank you for your help.
I find your software very user friendly.
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Can HM send this popup through the network (not with net send) ?

"This popup"? Are you asking about "Show popup window" alert method? No, HostMonitor cannot show this window on remote system. But you may start Remote Control Console on that system and enable "Perform show popup window actions" option.

Quote:
What hardware configuration do i need to use HM with 15 ping test, 20 service test , 5 event log and some snmp test ?

Any system that can run Windows 2000, even Pentium II with 256M memory

Regards
Alex
ozaron

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,
thanks for your answers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: