License Limit error after upgrading to 5.66

All questions related to installations, configurations and maintenance of Advanced Host Monitor (including additional tools such as RMA for Windows, RMA Manager, Web Servie, RCC).
jacksun

License Limit error after upgrading to 5.66

Post by jacksun »

Hi, after upgrading my install to your latest version 5.66 I am seeing an issue where all my tests that are using the Remote agent are returning a License limit error.
I have an enterprise license with an extra 100 agents purchased.

When I did the upgrade the license key did not move over, I had to reenter the key.

Any idea what is happening here or how I fix it? I have lots of tests now pounding me with alerts.

**edit** It is saying my license is for an older version of Hostmonitor and I need to upgrade my license. I have an Enterprise. 110 RMA license which I believe has unlimited upgrades. I was running 5.64 Beta before this upgrade. How do I correct this?

Cheers,
Wayne
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

Please send request to support@ks-soft.net or sales@ks-soft.net. Provide your registration name or order number

Regards
Alex
JuergenF

Post by JuergenF »

I had the same problem ...
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

Please send request to support@ks-soft.net or sales@ks-soft.net. Provide your registration name or order number.
We cannot publish your registration codes in the forum

Regards
Alex
JuergenF

Post by JuergenF »

JuergenF wrote:I had the same problem ...

I've already got new codes. Thank you.
I just wanted to say that more than one has got that problem.
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

Sometimes we are changing codes.
If you have LifeTime license and you are upgrading from version 4 to 5 or 5 to 6, please let as know. We will check your license and generate new codes if necessary.

Regards
Alex
hmo

Post by hmo »

KS-Soft wrote:Sometimes we are changing codes.
If you have LifeTime license and you are upgrading from version 4 to 5 or 5 to 6, please let as know. We will check your license and generate new codes if necessary.

Regards
Alex
Well... for all to remember! Allthough many have LifeTime license, then dont make any upgrades during late night... risk missing the right license/keycode and not beeing able to monitor anything. Request new license before anything... :-)

/h