Hyper-V Host Status: Error: Invalid Class

When you post information about some problem, please include the following details: - OS version (e.g. Windows 2000 Professional SP3); HostMonitor version; problem description.
xcentric

Post by xcentric »

Sure no problem.

Guest/host status is "Ok" and a blank reply. If this is intended behavior then lets move on.

Regards
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

Guest/host status is "Ok" and a blank reply. If this is intended behavior then lets move on
Yes, this is correct behavior.
This is displaying the host hostname and not the guest vm name for the highest cpu usage. Also, this appears to be replying with the host cpu usage.
This is wrong. We are checking our code.
You are using RMA for this test, right?

Regards
Alex
xcentric

Post by xcentric »

Yes. Active RMA v4.81.

Regards
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

Could you please update agent
www.ks-soft.net/download/rma481.zip

Regards
Alex
xcentric

Post by xcentric »

Seems to be working now.

On one server I get "No processors info" but that is because that server is the replication backup host which has the vm's but none of them are running until a disaster. I guess that is ok but shows as unknown. Maybe "No vm's online" reply and ok status? Otherwise as of now, enable that specific test when a disaster vm is turned on to go from unknown to ok.

Great job on the response times Alex. Thank you.

Regards
KS-Soft

Post by KS-Soft »

On one server I get "No processors info" but that is because that server is the replication backup host which has the vm's but none of them are running until a disaster.
Yes, this is correct bahavior.
I guess that is ok but shows as unknown. Maybe "No vm's online" reply and ok status?
H'm, then we need to add additional check to make sure system is working properly.
May be in next version...
Great job on the response times Alex. Thank you.
You are welcome

Regards
Alex