KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Can't believe I just paid $1599 for it!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alert

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Can't believe I just paid $1599 for it! Reply with quote

Can't believe I just paid $1599 for it!
Actually, it is not entirely true.
I should have done this purchase years ago!

Although it is most expensive piece of software I ever purchased, I am glad that I went ahead and purchased it instead of using these versions that, you know, are floating around .

I have briefly tested/evaluated PRTG, IP Sentry, WhatsUp Gold, Nagios, NetXMS, Pandora FMS, Icinga but although some of them has better UI, more features or (somehow) easier to setup they were either much more expensive, used more resources, offered less functionality or simply doesn't have Alex available to respond to our requests AHM is an amazing piece of software that is a good example of proper programming that is packed in just 17MB executable file.

That was one of the main reasons I decided to go with AHM: because behind this product there is a developer that is a personally involved and who is replying promptly to user questions and actually listening to our feedback. And there is a forum to post feature requests

This is my first post here , I am sure it will not be the last one since I have so many questions I do not have answers (yet).

Peace!
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you

Regards
Alex
serverteam

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Great Service Reply with quote

I agree! The service provided by Alex and Tom is amazing. Over the years, I've emailed support dozens of times, and I always receive a reply within one business day, and usually within a couple hours.

Whenever I report a bug or offer a needed improvement, they implement the change very quickly.

For example:
Just last month, I had a problem when parsing strings with quotes while using the %NTEventText% macro. I emailed support on Friday at 4:53pm describing the problem, and how to reproduce it. I received an email on Saturday at 7:57am with a download link to updated EXE files containing a fix. Wow!

Now, if only they would use Windows Installer (msi) for the setup program...

Thanks for all the hard work guys!
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you

Regards
Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: