KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

User Defined Actrions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlLerner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:42 am    Post subject: User Defined Actrions Reply with quote

I am absolutely new to HostMonitor so probably I just have not found a right place

I would like to have a possibility to save a fully configured action independetly of the action profile to use it in more than one profile. For examlple, I have different action profiles: in the first one the action will take place when the test fails three times and in another one the same action has to be performed on the first occurence. The action can be e.g. sending of an email with a certain body-template to a certain person.

The idea ist to have this action completely preconfigured available for different action profiles. So I would create it once and then just select it for usage in the profiles.

I hope I could explain it more or less distinctly...

AL
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this option does not have much sense.
Action Properties dialog shows recently used options (addresses, subject, etc) in drop down lists. I think you need just 10 seconds to create new action (when all templates are ready). How much time this new option would save? 5 sec per action? While it will make interface more complicated.
------------
Similar topic: http://www.ks-soft.net/cgi-bin/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=6333

Regards
Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Wish list All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: