KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

unc tests not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexc

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:49 am    Post subject: unc tests not working Reply with quote

Hi all,

I have this problem where i am setting up unc tests to check for available space in the hard drives. the problem is the test is not working for some servers, all servers have the same settings, i am using the same account for all the tests.
The tests are coming back with a "The specified network password is not correct error", i am using the same account for all the tests like i mentioned before.

Help please.

Thanks
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure we can help in this situation. This is Windows error message, HostMonitor just displays result returned by Windows API. So, its hard to say what exactly wrong.

I will try to find some solution but I need more information:
- What Windows is installed on monitoring and monitored systems?
Probably different systems running different version of Windows/Service Pack?
- All monitored systems located in the same domain? or you are monitoring several domains? HostMonitor is running on server in the same domain?
- HostMonitor is started as service or application? What version of HostMonitor do you use?

Also if "Audit account logon events" policy is enabled, these should be event in the NT Event Log. Could you check it?

Regards
Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: