KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

New version 440c

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joshea

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 10:36 am    Post subject: New version 440c Reply with quote

I have an enterprise license with "lifetime upgrades". How do I get the registration key for the new version 4.40c?

I'm also having problems reading my old log in Log Analyzer due to a time format change. Is there an easy way to correct this?

Thanks,
Jim O'Shea
USDOT/NHTSA/NRD
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have an enterprise license with "lifetime upgrades". How do I get the registration key for the new version 4.40c?

Please, send request to sales@ks-soft.net, provide your registration name or order number.
We will not publish your registration codes in the forum.

Quote:
I'm also having problems reading my old log in Log Analyzer due to a time format change. Is there an easy way to correct this?

What version of Log analyzer do you use? Format of the log? What version of HostMonitor produced this log?

Regards
Alex
joshea

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: Log Analyzer Reply with quote

The Log Analyzer version shows as ve. 4.03 from within HostMonitor 4.40c. The log was generated using, I believe, version 3.19.

When looking at the actual file the notice difference is in the inclusion of the following info:

KSFD-22032004150200--

That is, the old file, first line of record has:

<td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" nowrap valign="top" align="center">&nbsp;<font color=#000000><!--KSIM-->3/1/2004 12:03:01 AM<!--KSIM--></font>&nbsp;</td>

The new file, first line of record has:

<td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" nowrap valign="top" align="center">&nbsp;<font color=#000000><!--KSIM--><!--KSFD-22032004153728-->3/22/2004 3:37:28 PM<!--KSIM--></font>&nbsp;</td>

Let me know what I can do.

Thanks
joshea

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:06 pm    Post subject: Failure notice sending to sales@ks-soft.net Reply with quote

Also, I continue having problems sending mail to ks-soft (which is why I'm using the forum to request registration. I continue getting a failure message with the following header info:

Quote:
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail-da-2.dns-solutions.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<sales@ks-soft.net>:
Syntax error: Unterminated quoted string

I can try another email account if that helps.
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The log was generated using, I believe, version 3.19.

3.19? In this case you should restore system date format or set "Use fixed date&time format" option. Option located on Interface page in the Options dialog (Log Analyzer's Options dialog)

Quote:
When looking at the actual file the notice difference is in the inclusion of the following info:

Its not a problem. Log Analyzer 4 can work with old and with new files. But problem with date format may appear when you analyze old files. So, mark "Use fixed date&time format" option and setup date format that you used before

Quote:
I can try another email account if that helps.

We have received your e-mail. New registration codes have been sent to your e-mail address.

Regards
Alex
joshea

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: It Works! Reply with quote

Thanks for your help. Didn't notice the date format change.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: