KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Folder Properties

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rollohmasker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:18 am    Post subject: Folder Properties Reply with quote

Hello,
i am using HostMonitor V 8.06 on a Win 2000 Server.
I have created a special folder with ping computers. And this computers are not every time powered on. I want to use this tests, but they had not to affect the tray icon colour. I used the check box in the folder properties
"Test status should not affect tray icon color".
But this didn`t work.
Have anybody an idea, what can be wrong on my configuration?

Best regards
rollohmasker
KS-Soft Europe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm. "Test status should not affect tray icon color" option is only affect the folder, it is specified for. "I suppose, there are other "Bad" (or Unknown) tests in other folders. Could you verify that?
If you do not want HostMonitor changes icon at all, you may disable "Change icon when a host dies" option in "Options" -> "Preferences" tab.

Regards,
Max
rollohmasker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:04 am    Post subject: Folder properties Reply with quote

Hello Max,
thank you for the quick answer.
Thed color of the folder is red, for the folder in this i have a lot of tests.
Some are "out of schedule", some are "Disabled" and i have some with "no answer" and some with "Host is alive".
And the properties for this folder is "Test status should not effect tray icon color".
Do you think the folder Name must only "not red", ore the tray icon must be blue.
I understand the check box, that all test are included in the folder, they did not affect with the statuses the Tray icon color.
Best regards
rollohmasker
KS-Soft Europe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway, I cannot reproduce the problem. Could you please, send tests list ( .hml file) to support@ks-soft.net ?

Regards,
Max
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> Configuration, Maintenance, Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: