KS-Soft. Network Management Solutions
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

A huge thanks to HM team

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AntonyP

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: A huge thanks to HM team Reply with quote

Hello to all,

I am working for a major ISP company in Greece. A few months ago, we had some problems with the nms software we used to monitor all network devices, so i was assigned the -pretty difficult- task of finding a new and most reliable nms software. I started testing several of them about 4 months ago, from the cheaper to the most expensinve, including HP OpenView.

The two biggest problems i faced were the cost of each one and the cpu load they needed for monitoring several hunderds of network devices.

HM was not my first choise, i admit i didn't know about it till then. But once i started testing it, i realized that it really could do almost everything i needed, using very small cpu and ram loads, at a very good price and with a very good support team.

At this moment, the company i work for has purchased an Enterprise License and i have already configured about 2000 tests, without having any problems whatsoever

So, to all my fellow network engineers/administrators, i only say this:

If you are using MS Windows, HM is the best choise available
KS-Soft

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you
astemokoholic

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally agree with You Thumbs up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KS-Soft Forum Index -> References & Opinions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: